Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I had my wisdom tooth pulled yesterday. It was very random . . . I was getting two old silver fillings replaced and Steve asked if I wanted anything else done while my mouth was numb. Then he kinda suggested it would be a good time to go ahead an pull that bothersome wisdom tooth. I texted Brady who said I should do it, and I did! Today is the day after, and

I feel fine.
No swelling.
No pain.


I've been trying to find a picture online of how my wisdom tooth was kinda wedged in by my other molar. This wasn't a traditional impaction of a wisdom tooth. It was actually wedged under my other tooth like it came from the front instead of the back. Crazy!

My teeth now look gorgeous. I need one implant tooth and need one more silver filling changed to white. It's a good day. I'd been dreading losing my wisdom teeth, but only have one to go and I know I can do it. I know I'll be fine!

Also, I just thought I'd let everyone know that the tooth fairy exists! He sent me to get my hair done after I had my tooth pulled! I had been a brunette for about four months and was going through endless misery, but going blond again has really lifted my spirits! :)

THANK YOU, BRADY *!@*!- I mean TOOTH FAIRY!

0 comments: