Monday, September 22, 2008

Ellie Ann



Here's our little beautiful girl, our grand finale, the cherry on top!





I could share all of the wonderful phases of her life with excitement and pleasure. She has brightened our lives in ways we never could have anticipated. It's as though all of our hopes and dreams were tied up in this tiny little child, and she has fulfilled everything we could want - and more!

She's in preschool right now with a small group of six. She adores her "teacher" and gives everyone a sweet hug every day I pick her up. She climbs into the car and reminds me to ask her, "Sooooo, how was your day?" She then shares with me that she:

  • "had an eat-over,"
  • "played,"
  • and loves Robyn.
It's almost the same exact recital every day, but I love it . . . and I look forward to her asking me to ask her how her day was. But at the same time it makes me so happy, it's painful to hear my baby growing up and moving beyond infancy and into full blown childhood. She'll be in kindergarten in a year!

We feel guilty ALL THE TIME for going on and on about how much we love her because we know our older kids never received that level of affection. We attribute this to the fact that we're older now (Brady's 33 and I'm 30) and we appreciate our roles so much more than we ever understood before!

0 comments: